Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Where can I get COLOR Super 8mm?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Brooks Garner's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I'm looking for a good COLOR super 8mm film stock.

    I can't seem to locate any website even discussing the medium--only it's 16mm counter-part.

    Has it disappeared like the sound varient of Super 8? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bringer_of_light's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    brooks,
    if i'm not mistaken, kodak does still make three varieties of super8 film, one of which is Kodakrome (or something similar). That's the only color film i'm aware of. if you give them a call, i'm sure they could tell you who does make it if i'm wrong. hope this helped some...

    -the light bringer

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Brooks Garner's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great! I did an internet search on some search engine and came up with kodak's homepage for super8. They have a stock called "Kodacrome." I'll pick it up!

    Thanks again!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •